Zerumpees Store

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Facts!

I have been tagged by electric daisy!


7 Facts About Me
1. I just got cast in my first Chicago play outside of school ( I graduate in May).

2. I am fascinated by weird crimes/serial killers.

3. I would love to write children's books.

4. I want to have my own theatre that puts on puppet shows (constructed and written by me) for children during the day and more adult theatre at night as well as improv shows. Hopefully in the next 6 years.

5. I love garlic.

6. I am the oldest of two children, I have a younger brother.

7. I have been in a relationship for the past 2.5 years and he rocks.


People I am tagging:

Absolutely Small

The Needlings

WeirdBugLady

Dolls For Friends

Nervous Onion

Ei! Kumpel

Lauren Smash
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by posting their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: