Zerumpees Store

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vacation News

SO I had one wonderful sale so far on my vacation, from a frequent buyer, that I truly appreciate. I will be coming home this weekend and sending him out pronto to his new home :)
It's been really nice and relaxing to be back home. I'm going to visit a friend tonight then tomorrow I have to create my plush for the Etsy Plush Team Holiday Swap! I'm really excited. I went out and bought the materials today. I think it will turn out super cute.
In other news, the theatre company I am a part of now has a website being built. You can see it in action here: www.resonantstheatre.wordpress.com
We're buying a domain name soon. A head shot of yours truly will be up next week, unless I can find one in an email or something. But the first guy on there is my boyfriend, so be sure to check him out! :)

Have a good night!

No comments: