Zerumpees Store

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I have the creative itch

I need to make myself a schedule. Between work, chores, sleep my monsters are falling by the wayside. One of my favorite things about crafting is that I do it when I want to. I always feel so accomplished when I finish a monster or a project like my coloring book but I just have to start cranking them out. If I am ever going to get steady sales instead of pleasant surprises I need to produce at least five monsters a week and renewing every day at peak times.
I am not the most organized person, but it feels good when I am. I cleaned today, planned out my meals for the week and I need to plan my Zerumpees work schedule, instead of just working on things whenever.
I did finish my key chains which I am super excited about, and I got my monsters back from Stuffed Magazine, it's in Barnes and Noble now in the craft section, so check it out. I also applied for the Renegade Craft Holiday Fair. I am really hoping I get it, it would be so fun and a great experience to do a craft fair solo.

Craft Love to All! - Emma

No comments: